Per our Call Out Meeting back in August we discussed the opportunity to start the SPARTA workout sessions in November and December. These workouts will start on Monday, November 3rd. Remember that these 2 months are not mandatory but highly encouraged because of the benefit your daughters will get out of these two months of workouts as we shift into January and February - the start of the team indoor workouts.
Workouts are Monday - Thursday from 6:30-8:00pm
Monday and Wednesday: Stick Skills and Lax IQ
Tuesday and Thursday: Speed Agility, Strength and Conditioning, Boxing, YOPI and Sports Psychology.
The cost is $99 for November and $99 for December. This is the same cost we will have starting in January and also for February, however, remember that the practices will be mandatory for all players in January and February, unless your daughter is playing in a high school sport at the same time. These indoor workouts will help get your daughter ready for lacrosse in the spring.
If you have any question at all please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU CAN SIGN UP ONLINE AT www.spartaindy.com
1. The direct link to the sign up page is http://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studio=SpartaIndyIN&stype=40&prodid=123
2. Click the box to Agree to the Terms of the membership, being charged $99 for 4 consecutive months (if you choose to start in November)
3. Click “Make Purchase” button
4. Click Check out
5. You’ll then be prompted to log in. If you were a member of SPARTA last season, you already have an account with them, you just need to create a login and password.
6. Under “New to our site?” type in your ATHLETE’s name. The account will be under their name when checking in.
7. If you already have an account with SPARTA, the next page will ask if you are this person (your athlete’s name) If you see your athlete’s name, click “This is me”.
8. If you do not have an account with SPARTA, it will take you to a screen to fill in your info.
9. If you already had an account, you will need to enter your info to receive your confirmation email. If you are creating a new account, you will need to finish filling in your info, create your log-in, and e-sign the waiver.
10. Once logged on, click the “ONLINE STORE” tab
11. Under the “ONLINE STORE” TAB, click “Contracts”
12. Select “HSE Girls LAX 4 mo. Membership” in the drop down menu
Welcome to the home of the HSE/Fishers Girls Lacrosse Club. The HSE/Fishers Girls Lacrosse Club serves girls grades 3-12 residing in the Hamilton Southeastern School District in Fishers, Indiana. This site will be up-dated on a regular basis and will be the club source for information about registration, rosters, game and practice schedules, field directions, weather cancellations, sportswear orders, board of directors listing and other items of importance.
We are a club sport that offers lacrosse to multiple age groups and skill levels with a focus on developing the athletic and sportsmanship skills of all of our players. We are family oriented organization and encourage parents to participate as a coach or as a volunteer.
We are very proud of our growing lacrosse program and we want it to continue to grow. We hope that you will consider playing for us. Please look around the website to pick up additional information about the sport and our program. Check back for updates on sign-ups, camps, practices and games.
**PARENT/PLAYER CALL-OUT Meeting
We will be having a call out meeting on Wednesday, December 3rd. At this meeting we will go over general information, sizing of uniforms for new players and discuss the upcoming lacrosse schedule (games, practices, tournament, and fundraising options). We will also discuss several areas where we will need parents help at games this year (admission, field score person, game clock person, field clean-up crew).
We also need for everyone to make sure that you have done the following before the meeting:
1- register your daughter for the 2015 HSE/Fishers lacrosse season by going to https://hsefishersgirlslax.sportngin.com/register/form/987765102 - new process
2 -have your lacrosse expiration up to date and you can check by going to https://usl.ebiz.uapps.net/PersonifyEbusiness/Default.aspx?TabID=266
Please make every attempt to attend the call-out meeting as the season will be starting right around the corner and there is a lot of information still to gather to make sure we are off and running once January hits.